Lenox, 10 inch, Cut Off Wheel, Diamond, Stationary/Small Chop Saw
Contact branch for price
Note: Free ground shipping on orders over $75
1972926 LXC LENOX DIAM CUTOFF WHEELCH 10IN X 5/8IN | 1972926,LXC,LENOX,DIAM,CUTOFF,WHEEL
Features & Benefits
- Delivers 1,000 or more cuts with no need for wheel changes. That is 30 times longer life than thin bonded cut-off wheels.
- Advanced diamond technology provides extreme durability in metal cutting applications, leading to increased productivity, reduced downtime, and a lower cost per cut compared to thin bonded cut-off wheels.
- Because LENOX METALMAX is made with diamonds, it doesn't get smaller. The cutting depth stays the same throughout its life, meaning better control, reach and precision.
- LENOX METALMAX is recommended for multiple types of metal including steel, sheet metal, stainless steel, rebar, cast iron, aluminum and non-ferrous metals. When cutting aluminum, it is recommended to apply cutting wax or other type of saw lubricant to avoid chip welding.
- LENOX METALMAX is designed for use in the same power tools as bonded abrasive wheels, at the same RPMs and feed forces. No changes in operating settings are required. Use LENOX METALMAXÃ¢â€žÂ¢ as you would a bonded abrasive wheel.
- Arbor: 5/8 inch
- Brand: Lenox
Write Your Own Review