RectorSeal Metacaulk Putty Pads
Contact branch for price
Note: Free ground shipping on orders over $75
66340 RECTORSEAL METACAULK PUTTY PADS 66340 REC METACAULK PUTTY PADS
Metacaulk Putty is a moldable non-curing 1-component fire-rated material for through penetration firestop systems. Intumesces when exposed to fire, forming an insulating char. Prevents spread of flames/smoke/gas/water through penetrations.
Features & Benefits
- For interior use and has No Volatile Solvents– useful when installing in confined spaces or occupied areas. Does not have Asbestos Fillers. D.O.T Classification is Not Regulated.
- Applied by hand and Easy to install– Mixing never required and no special skills or additives are necessary for installation. Adheres to all common building common surfaces.
- Rated for up to 3 hrs. in accordance with the ASTM E 814, UL 1479 and ULC/CAN4-S115-M test standards. Pads have Sound Transmission Class (STC) Rating 60. Only one pad thickness (1/8”) needed for a 1-2hr. fire rating.
- No additional putty material needed to plug end of each electrical metallic tube or conduit as its connection to the box.
- Required by Building Codes in rated partitions where horizontal separation of opposite facing electrical boxes is under 24 inches.
- Category: Putty
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.5 x 0.125 x 7
- Item Weight (lbs): 0.35
- Brand: Rectorseal
Write Your Own Review