RectorSeal 71431 Moly-Rich, 1 lb.
Contact branch for price
Note: Free ground shipping on orders over $75
71431 REC LB MOLY-RICH 71431 REC LB MOLY-RICH
Moly-Rich is a premium anti-seize & lubricant with many applications over a wide temperature range. Made of molybdenum disulfide & low friction fillers in a grease base, it is fortified with rust/corrosion inhibitors & extreme pressure additive.
Features & Benefits
- Protects against seizure, "heat-freeze" galling, rust and corrosion and Provides easy make up/break out - reduces maintenance costs. Bonds to steel working surfaces and offers protection from frictional wear while providing lubrication
- Resists water wash off - ideal for outdoor uses and Contains no lead, copper or zinc
- Not affected by vibration or thermal expansion/contraction and Will not harden, evaporate, run, drip, or settle out
- Exceeds military specification MIL-A-907E
- Smooth consistency - easy to apply and Low coefficient of friction allows easy breakout up to 1050°F (566°C); service temperatures range from -65°F (-54°C) to 1050°F (566°C)
- Category: Lubricants
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 3 x 3 x 3.6
- Item Weight (lbs): 1.2
- Brand: Rectorseal
Write Your Own Review