RectorSeal 73431 Break-Out Cans, 1 lb.
Contact branch for price
Note: Free ground shipping on orders over $75
73431 RECTORSEAL LB CANS BREAK-OUT 73431 REC LB CANS BREAK-OUT
Break-Out is a high-temperature anti-seize & lubricant. Made of polished micro-fine copper flakes & graphite particles in high-efficiency non-volatile base, it’s the ideal for lubrication, corrosion protection & easy break-out at extreme conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for outdoor use – resists water wash off and Contains no lead
- Exceeds military specification MIL-A-907E
- Easy break-out without galling threads from -65°F (-54°C) to 1800°F (982°C)
- Contains extreme pressure additives and high temperature, corrosion resistant grease to resist rust in harsh environments
- Will not run, drip, or settle out and Creamy consistency for easy application
- Category: Lubricants
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 3 x 3 x 3.6
- Item Weight (lbs): 1.2
- Brand: Rectorseal
Write Your Own Review