RectorSeal 73831 Nickel-Rich, 1 lb.
Contact branch for price
Note: Free ground shipping on orders over $75
73831 REC LB NICKEL-RICH 73831 REC LB NICKEL-RICH
Nickel-Rich is a harsh settings anti-seize. Carrier volatizes at high temps., deposits nickel, prevents metal/metal contact. Nuclear Grade won’t poison reactor catalyst beds. For Class 1, 2, & 3 non-wetted use for aux. nuclear power plant equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Chemically inert and resists attack by acidic and caustic chemicals– Contains no lead, copper, graphite, chlorides or other halogens, phosphorous, or silicones
- Prevents seizure/galling for easy breakout up to 2600°F (1427°C)
- Will not run, drip or settle out even on hot surfaces and Brushable down to 0°F (-18°C) and will not dry out or harden in storage
- Ideal for outdoor use- strong resistance to water washoff and Unsurpassed rust and corrosions protection by water penetration or water washoff
- Exceeds military specification MIL-A-907E and Nuclear Grade is approved by General Electric for use with their turbine systems in nuclear and fossil fuel applications
- Category: Lubricants
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 3 x 3 x 3.6
- Item Weight (lbs): 1.25
- Brand: Rectorseal
Write Your Own Review