- March 03, 2022
It’s really annoying when your relaxing hot shower is cut short by a stream of lukewarm water. Additionally, a steady supply of hot water is a must to carry out other household to-do’s. Washing dishes, laundry, and giving your pets a bath all requires a steady hot water supply. Whether you have an electric, tankless, or gas water heater, you can try some basic troubleshooting to fix the problem. Here is a checklist to help you identify the reason , and a few potential solutions, when your water heater is not producing enough hot water.
- Sediment or Rust: Water supplied for general use contains varying amounts of dissolved minerals, sand particles, and other debris. These impurities settle at the bottom of the water heater when the water is heated. This leads to the build-up of sediments near the burner, affecting the heating efficiency of the water heater. To avoid this problem, you can drain the water heater once a year. If you see rust at the bottom of the
- February 01, 2022
Lasting design, Smart and Attainable Innovations, and Quality that's noticed
Delta is the pioneer of innovative and technologically advanced kitchen and bath faucets and fixtures. Each of Delta products are specially designed while keeping in mind the experience of people with water in their daily lives. Delta focuses on engineering beautiful designs that enhance the utility and functioning of its products to make lives easier.
Transform your home with innovative and stylish Delta kitchen and bathroom faucets and accessories. Here are a few highly popular products of Delta for your reference:
Delta® faucets with DIAMOND™ Seal Technology perform
- January 27, 2022
What is SupplyPro?
We value our customers and are committed to provide them the best possible services. SupplyPro is an exclusive loyalty program for buyers to make their experience at Supply Online smooth, fast and hassle free. Through this program, we offer exclusive add-ons, pricing, and promotions to our industry professional members, with no extra cost.
How to apply for the SupplyPro Program?
You just need to click here and sign in. Once signed in to Supply Online, you can apply to be a SupplyPro member here. You will need to provide a little information about your company (Name, Address, Company Type, etc). Once approved, you are eligible to get all the benefits of this program absolutely free.
What are the benefits of SupplyPro?
- January 05, 2022
A kitchen sink sprayer is an attachment that is fixed in the faucet plate or separately in the countertop. In modern faucets, sprayers are integrated in the faucets with extendable hoses. Kitchen sink sprayers add great functionality to your kitchen by helping you to clean wash and rinse food and utensils. Replacing a damaged kitchen sink sprayer or installing a new one just requires a few simple steps. Sometimes a kitchen sink sprayer functionality degrades over time due to accumulated particles and sediment When this happens, you don’t need to replace the entire sprayer. Just remove the aerator and clean the sediment. Your kitchen sink sprayer will work like new again!
What you’ll need:
- December 20, 2021
Winterizing your outdoor faucets is one of the must do tasks before the winter season hits hard. Doing this chore in a timely manner protects the pipes from freezing and prevents their rupture. Burst pipes can be a cause of trouble for you as water infiltrates the walls, ceilings and floors making your house damp and musty. You may have to spend thousands of dollars to fix this problem. Therefore, it’s better to take the right steps proactively to save yourself from unnecessary hassle.
Steps to Winterize a Conventional Outdoor Faucet
- Turn off the water supply to the faucet. Also, turn off the shut-off valve closest to your outdoor valve in your basement or garage.
- Remove the spray nozzle if the hose is attached to the faucet. Drain the hose thoroughly, repair any pin holes and coil it neatly. Keep the hose horizontally on a flat surface away from snow and direct sunlight.
- December 01, 2021
Planning a bathroom remodel may seem to be a daunting task. It could turn out to be a mess if handled without pre-assessment and planning. This guide will help your plan your bathroom remodel like a pro and help you create the bathroom of your dreams, within your budget and with no added stress.
- Jot down your bathroom needs: The first thing to know before you move ahead with your planning is to assess the needs of your bathroom. Make a list of things you would like to replace, rebuild or add to your bathroom. Also, know the needs of the members of your family. If you will be sharing the bathroom with your kids, you should consider the age of the kids while choosing the fixtures and fittings. Likewise, if elderly people are going to use the bathroom, you must take extra care of the texture of the flooring, lighting, and supporting bars at proper places.
- November 22, 2021
Kitchens are the center of activity in every household and garbage disposals are their workhorses. They shoulder the responsibility of keeping both the kitchen and environment clean. Since its invention in 1927 by John Hammes, it is becoming an essential part of every American kitchen with each passing year. According to Nationally representative CR Survey done in February 2020 done on 1000 U.S adults, more than 50 percent of homes in the U.S owns a garage disposal. This guide will give all the information related to garbage disposal that you must know if you have one in your kitchen or plan to buy a new one.
How a Garbage Disposal Works
A garbage disposal is installed under the sink. It collects the food waste into its grinding chamber to shred it into tiny pieces and bits. Then an impeller plate and arm force
- October 01, 2021
Innovation. Quality. Service
Liberty Pumps are designed with a focus on innovation and durability. Check out our product range of Liberty Pumps’ sump pumps, sewage pumps, effluent pumps, drain pumps, grinder pumps, complete pre-assembled sewage packages, and pump accessories for residential and commercial settings.
- September 30, 2021
What is a flush valve?
The flush valve is located in the middle of the toilet tank. It includes the overflow tube, the hole where water enters the bowl when the toilet is flushed, and the rubber tank ball or flapper that covers the hole when the tank is full.
How to detect a broken flush valve?
If your flush valve is broken, you will notice water leaking out from the toilet tank. Begin to address the problem by replacing the flapper first. If that doesn’t seem to work, then replace the flush valve to stop the leakage. This guide will help you replace the flush valve in 7 simple steps:
- September 14, 2021
Whether you are building a new bathroom or upgrading your existing one, you will come across an array of options for various bathroom fixtures. The showerhead is no exception, and your choices for them will be based on size, spray pattern, water pressure and more. This guide will help you pick the right showerhead for your aesthetic taste and plumbing fittings.
These are the four most popular categories of showerheads available. You can pick the one that works best for you.
1. Wall mount: Out of the upcoming three categories, wall mount showerhead is the most common option. It’s fixed in the wall above the shower faucet and is of maximum 5 inches in size. You can’t change the height of the showerhead as it is fixed on the wall. However, you can move the direction of the spray and customize the pattern of sprays in specific models. This is