Privacy and Security
Supply Online is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Supply Online is the sole owner of the information collected on its website. We do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers. Supply Online collects information from our customers at several different points on our website including the order and quote pages.
What type of information is collected from visitors?
We collect the following categories of information to provide products and services to you, to communicate with you, to enhance our products, services, and operations, and for other operational, legal and compliance purposes:
- Identification information: Information that confirms your identity such as name, alias, address, phone number, email address, payment information, signatures, or other identifiers. We may also collect, if required, online identifiers such as your IP address and government issues ID information for some specific kinds of transactions. Make sure you share the details of your ID only if we ask to share it with us.
- Commercial information: Information related to products that you have purchased or considered purchasing
- Protected class information under state or federal laws: Information about your age, gender, and family status
- Online activities information: Your browsing history, search history and other information when you click on our advertisements
- Geolocation data: Your precise geolocation data if you allow our application to collect it
- Audio, electronic, and visual information: We may save your audio or video recording when you call us, but please note that we may not be able to associate such recordings with you
Why we Collect your Information?
We use your personal information for various business or commercial purposes:
- To enhance the customer experience
- To facilitate customer communication and outreach
- To build and update our marketing strategies
- For legal, compliance and security purposes
- For billing purposes (credit card information)
How is the information stored and protected?
Supply Online takes strong precautions to protect your information both online and offline. We use a variety of technical solutions to make shopping safe at our website. Your information is encrypted and is protected by industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect your information offline.
All your customer information is maintained in a restricted section. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job function (for example, customer service representatives) are granted access to personally identifiable data.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may link to other websites for your convenience and information such as product suppliers, manufacturers, and service providers. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any website that we do not control and that does not point to this Privacy Statement.